Pacer is the best mobile fitness timer. Its beautiful, its simple, its essential.
WHY USE A FITNESS TIMER?
Just a few minutes of interval workouts a day can increase fat burning and endurance capacity. Research shows you can achieve more progress in a mere 15 minutes of interval training than running for an hour.
• Swipe up and down to add or reduce interval time
• Tap to change intensity from low, medium, high or rest
• Tap to add or remove intervals from sets
• Swipe to change number of sets
• Reorder timers by dragging and dropping timers on the home screen. (First press-and-hold, then drag).
• Save timers with a name to use later.
• Edit or clone existing timers.
COMES WITH THE MOST POPULAR TIMERS
The home screen is pre-loaded with different timers and popular interval workouts. Pacer also remembers your last custom timer so repeating them is a snap.
• Intervals. This is a generic interval setting of 30 seconds at low intensity, followed by 30 seconds at high intensity completed by a 30 second rest. You can repeat it as many times as you want or tweak the intervals to suit your needs.
• Tabata. A Tabata is a specific interval workout of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated 8 times. What exercises can you do in a Tabata? Well, pretty much anything, but we recommend you pick something easy. Youll be doing it a lot for about 4 minutes.
• Countdown. A countdown is the simplest a timer can be. Its one interval of any duration. It’s perfect for a single time-based exercise like a warmup or cooldown.
• Stopwatch. Not all exercises should be time based. Some should be work or rep-based. For those you can use a stopwatch timer.
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATES WITH YOUR MUSIC
• Use whatever music app youre using already. In Settings you can configure audio cues and volume.
• Use bluetooth headphones and set the device in landscape.